Thursday, February 9, 2023

#KeepLaughing with Search Magazine!

 

I feel pretty fancy with not one, but two articles in the Winter #KeepLaughing Issue of Search Magazine


For those who follow my Classic Television Reviews at I Think, Therefore I Review, it's no surprise to see my Mary Tyler Moore Show retrospective  in Search this quarter, but you can also read my bemusingly old school foray into the fitness column with my defense of Why I Still Use the Wii!


I am also venturing into more video and photography content at Search Magazine, and you can follow their Instagram for more - or Tik Tok, I believe, but that is a step too far for an oldster like me! If you missed my Antiquing on a Budget article, you can also get my quick tips on YouTube.

I also received a ring light for Christmas, so hopefully that will solve my vampire white balance issues! 🧛🏻‍♀️


No comments:

Post a Comment