Friday, October 28, 2022

Impromptu but Jaunty Autumn Hat! 🍂

 

I didn't intend to make a video for this jaunty thrift find hat with dollar store accents and fall leaves. However this family friendly millinery was too cute not to share in full! 👒🎃🤣



Thanks to some more is more hot gluing, I now have a family friendly topper that carries me thru Thanksgiving. It took one day to make and I don't even think it cost $8! This is what I get for making a video from which I intended to make in progress snapshots. I hope this inspires you to go for your own autumn whimsy, and Thank You for Watching!


For more project photos, follow Kbatz Krafts on Instagram and Facebook or visit our Kbatz Krafts Archive!


More Kbatz Krafts:

Halloween Shoe Wreath

Victorian Bonnet and Cape

Upcycled Fall Florals

DIY Cardboard Coffin Repairs 

Mini Pumpkin Garland

Halloween Mystery Costume


No comments:

Post a Comment