Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Crafts, Crafts, and More Crafts!



So I'm supposed to be a writer, right? Above all, the things writers are supposed to do is write. 

This month, however, I'm crafting, yes crafting, and it has been quite a boon to stretch my creative muscles in a different way.




Like an athlete who cross trains in a different sport, this October at Horror Addicts.net, I've done a series on Halloween DIY Crafts that are affordable and recyclable. I'm a cheap pack rat writer, but maybe there are crafters out there who can benefit from the ideas that came out well and the crafts that almost didn't turn out so great. 


Here's a List thus far of where you can find my Articles, Step by Step pictures, and How to Videos:

How to Make a Pumpkin Cat House (That your cat ultimately probably won't like but whatevs...)

How to Make Stuffed Pumpkins (That's Puffed Stumpkins according to my on camera flub)

Tea Stained Labels and Spooky Bottles (with Shakespearean quotes because I'm a dweeb like that)



And if you can imagine, there's more to come! Follow my Kbatz tag at HorrorAddicts.net or join our Facebook Community to share your thoughts. 


Do please also note that HorrorAddicts.net is a ten year old podcast and publishing brand by Horror Addicts, For Horror Addicts. There is a new upstart company going by HorrorAddictsTV soliciting for pay on Patreon and everywhere else. It is absolutely irritating to see our Amazon anthology links and Itunes podcasts intermingled in a search with these obnoxious swindles.

I was frustrated for an entire 24 hours until I put all this bonus energy back into some creepy crafts. It's Halloween season and I have a job to do. I can't waste my time worrying about shit people who obviously didn't google to see if the name is in use. At least there's a certain solace in knowing that not researching is the wrong way to upstart yourself.

Fortunately, my mother gave me a creepy cat doll that she thought was cute. It won't stop smiling at me. You can see him in every picture, can't you?




No comments:

Post a Comment