Thursday, October 3, 2024

Continental DIY at Search Magazine (and MOAR!)

 

It's not too late to get your copy of the #GoingGlobal Issue of Search Magazine featuring my DIY Vintage Trunk How-To! Be sure to stay tuned for upcoming issues with more of my quarterly articles at @SearchMagSF.



Simply put, I haven't done as many DIY crafts and lengthy sewing video series because I've had so many other deadlines this year thanks to writing work, podcasts, and several guest appearances. It keeps me busy and away from projects, but I'm grateful for the opportunities I continue to have. If you're an outlet or website looking for written and audio or visual collaboration, my 2025 is already getting full! Here's a short bio detailing my expertise:


Kristin Battestella writes articles, editorials, and reviews for several websites, magazines, and print publications including I Think, Therefore I Review, Search Magazine, and Keith Loves Movies. Previously a traditionally published author of speculative fiction and the Fate and Fangs vampire novels, Kristin's DIY Halloween how-tos and Kbatz Krafts articles have been featured at HorrorAddicts.net and in two Horror Addicts Guide to Life anthologies. In addition to sewing and @KbatzReviews Youtube vlogs; Kristin can be heard on the Women InSession podcast at InSessionFilm.com alongside her written classic film discourse. For Kristin's latest happenings, follow twitter.com/vampfamwriter.




There's more to come, but in case you missed everything at I Think, Therefore I Reviews, here's a quick rundown of my guest Podcast and Video Appearances in 2024:


The Jay Days YouTube Channel – Jack Irish, Bound, The Convert

Bubba Wheat's Podcast – Bedtime Stories

Making Tarantino Podcast – House of Dark Shadows





For more trash to treasure crafting adventures, visit Kbatz Krafts on Instagram or for step by step progress photos of our DIY Vintage Trunk, follow our Kbatz Krafts Facebook!


Peruse our Kbatz Krafts Archive for more upcycle projects including:


Autumn Chandelier

Cardboard Halloween Banner

Halloween Shoe Wreath

Re-Purposed Black Topiaries



No comments:

Post a Comment