Monday, October 24, 2022

Sewing on a Budget for Search Magazine

 

Kristin Battestella aka Kbatz sits down for a little sewing chat about how you don't have to break the bank in order to start your creative sewing journey! You can also see I put my money where my mouth is as I share a somewhat ugly tour of my basement sewing studio.



You can read my complete Sewing on a Budget Tips in the Homemade Fall Issue of Search Magazine. It's Free! Or for sewing in progress photos and project albums, follow Kbatz Krafts on Instagram or Facebook ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿ™‹‍♀️๐Ÿ’ช


More Kbatz Krafts:

Antiquing on a Budget for Search Magazine

Thrifting at Grammy's House

Decorating Like Dark Shadows

Drab to Glam Lampshades

Cardboard Tombstones

Sewing Supply Thrift Haul

Halloween Mystery Sewing

Sewing and Thrift Hauls Playlist


Peruse much more at our Kbatz Krafts Archive and thank you for watching! 

No comments:

Post a Comment